Friday, March 11, 2011

I remember when I used to think boys had cooties.

One of the most difficult thing I've ever attempted to do, was to write a blog post while in the same room as my eldest brother. I literally couldn't do it. He never shuts up and he is so loud. That's why, the blog I'm writing now should have been written last night, but due to certain circumstances... you catch my drift.

I should actually be at school right now, but it's Sports Day; a day I try my utmost to avoid. Sport and I do not go well together. We're like the ocean and the Titanic (I'm sure that saying has been used somewhere before... dammit.) I have never been the sporty type. Okay, except when I was like, 7. But you love everything when you're 7. Except boys.

That I find strange.

Now I'm disinterested in sport and VERY interested in boys. Actually, scratch that. I'm interested in sport when there are hot guys on the teams. There are always exceptions, though. I love watching Rugby, and not only because James O' Conner is the cutest thing since puppy paws.


James loves animals. He is so hot right now.
                                         

But doesn't it suck when you find someone interesting but they like someone else/don't find you interesting/don't know you even exist? Or what about when you start to find someone interesting, that no body else finds interesting, and then all of a sudden everyone thinks that person is interesting! (I use the word "interesting" a lot :P Haha)

The mind of a teenage girl. But it's not only teenage girls who feel that way. Girls of all ages.

Except 7 year olds.

One word: Cooties.

Life was easier when I thought boys had Cooties.


Love, Friendly Llama~

2 comments:

  1. "But doesn't it suck when you find someone interesting but they like someone else/don't find you interesting/don't know you even exist? Or what about when you start to find someone interesting, that no body else finds interesting, and then all of a sudden everyone thinks that person is interesting!" <---- I soooo know the feeling!!! Haha.

    And sports and I? MORTAL. ENEMIES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Have I ever told you that I love being your mini-me? :D

    ReplyDelete