Sunday, March 6, 2011

I am such a NOOB

Firstly, I'd just like to say thank you to my first followers! I would hug you guys right now, but we're kinda separated by a computer screen... Haha. *cyber hug*. Secondly, and I'm not quite sure how this happened, but it could be due to the fact that I'm a noob, I followed myself! People are going to think I'm vain. Following my own blog. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. Haha.

It feels cool having followers, though. Knowing that I'm not just typing random babble for no one. Now I'm typing random babble for others! SUCCESS :P

(I'm sorry about my random babble.)

You know, being a teenage girl is tough... But perhaps that is a blog for another day. WTF am I talking about? Told you I'm a noob, in all my noobish ways. I'm so nooby!

I think I'm going slightly mad, so I will leave you now. I will be back, though. With better posts than this, I promise! Haha. I just wanted to say THANK YOU to my followers :) You guys are the sprinkles to my vanilla-ice cream.


                                           Mmmm, ice-cream.


Love, Friendly Llama~

3 comments:

  1. I love random babbles!!!! Also? It's okay to follow yourself. Just tell them you wanted to make sure that Blogger delivers your posts to people's readers and dashboards on time. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @gewuerzgurke: Me too!!! And now, metaphorically, you are a sprinkle on my vanilla ice-cream... that sounds weird, but it's really quite beautiful haha!

    @Gnetch: Hahahaha, that's exactly what I'll tell them! :D And I'm glad you enjoy random babbles, I'm feeling quite babbly (?) these days. Heheh.

    ReplyDelete