Friday, November 12, 2010

I will lick your face (and you think I'm joking)

In my opinion, a lick on the cheek is the same as a hug. Only wetter. And better.

But here's a few of my favourite guys that I'd gladly introduce to my tongue :P

What? I'm an adolescent... Bite me!

Johnny Depp

Oh, swoon! He has got to be one of the most beautiful men that I have ever laid my eyes on. I mean, look at his face! It's perfect in every way. Just look at those intense eyes, and those LIPS! He was even sexy as a pirate. Arrrrrg, matey ;)




















Heath Ledger

A brilliant actor and an absolutely gorgeous piece of cream pie, who left this sweet earth much too soon. He had me in "10 Things I Hate About You" - amazing movie! Watch it if you haven't... Hell, if you have, watch it again. Ohhhhh...



Joseph Gordon-Levitt

I just have a few words for this one: Take me now, Joseph, take me now!!! Yes, he was also in "10 Things I Hate About You" and "Inception" - another awesome movie that you must try and get your hands on ASAP if you haven't seen it! HURRY! GO, GO, GO!



There are so many beautiful men out there, but I only have so much patience and my Internet is having a WTF moment  time for one more. I'll leave you in antici...pation a while longer.  

...

Okay, I won't keep you waiting any longer!

Steven Patrick Morrissey (aka Morrissey)

"??? Whaaaaaa? What? Who? Who's that? Where's Rob Pattinson or Bieber?"

Firstly, Robert Pattinson and Justin Bieber are boys. I like MEN.
Secondly, have you not heard of The Smiths, one of the most amazing bands of the 1980's?

Well, here is something for those of you whose ears have been deprived of the beautiful sound that is The Smiths;


Now then... oh, yes. Morrissey happens to be the lead singer of that band. He's easy to notice really - he's the guy with the freakin' awesome hair and the voice of 1000 angels.

(Oh, these pictures are from the 70's/80's, because that's when he looked the yummiest! He still has the yumminess factor, but, more so in the 70's/80's.)

                                                    
Gorgeous, ain't he? I would add more pictures of him, but technology is working against me today, I'm afraid!

I hope you enjoyed my collection of guys-whose-faces-I-would-SO-lick!

- Friendly Llama out

2 comments:

  1. I love this list! Oh I would so lick Johnny Depp's face!!!


    PS: Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. You made my day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Thanks for the comment Gnetch!
    I'm glad I could make your day - you saying that I made your day, just made my day! So, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete