Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Should Probably Be Studying Now...

But I'm not.

Instead I'm sharing my left over, shrivelled out thoughts with you. If anyone is reading this, that is. If you are, then... Wow! Someone's actually reading this! 100 cool points for you!

                                         You're cool like these guys. Ice cool.

Anyway.

School has been it's ultra annoying self these past few months, but it's recently kicked it up to an 11/10 on the Annoying Scale these past two weeks! Why, you ask?

One word: Exams.

Although exams do have their benefits... 

  • We get released from prison (um, I mean, school. yeh.) at 13:00 instead of 14:45 (SCORE!)
  • No homework. (Not that I do homework these days anyway. Damn. I'm being a bad example for younger kids. Um, do your homework, brush your teeth, drugs are good.. no! drugs are bad! -- Was that a convincing enough motivation speech for the young ones? No? Well, stuff you then :P )
  • We get "study periods" when we're not writing an exam. I guess "study period" is just another way of saying, "Hey, screw this! Let's make our study notes into paper jets and aim it at the teacher's head". not that anyone really does that. But still.)
But then on the other hand, when exams arrive, there's always that annoying friend of his that nobody likes but he tags around anyway. And that is STUDYING!

I think someone should just tell Studying that no one really likes him, and that he should probably stop hanging out with us now. You know, before someone says something and things start to get awkward. *does awkward turtle hand movement*

Anyway, it does seem like my weekend ahead will be filled to it's capacity with studying, though.

Screw it... I'll become a stripper.

- Friendly Llama out.















This post makes me look like I have an obsession with cats. I don't haha.














No comments:

Post a Comment