Thursday, September 29, 2011

Everytime feels like the first time.

Blogging. The title was referring to blogging. Not that first time. I'm innocent. *looks innocent* haha, no really. I am a unicorn (ie. a virgin). Okay. Now that you know I haven't done the dirty, can we proceed with this blog post? Great. :P 

I haven't blogged in months and months and months. I'm such an awful blogger! I'm sorry, beautiful people! (all 5 of you, haha...) 

Anyhoo. This blog will basically be a sum up of the life that was never blogged about for the past few months/weeks. Not that I have much of a life. True story. Okay, here goes nothing...

Friend and Fabio

I don't know if you remember the whole Fabio story that I blogged about a while back? Involving Pin Head? But, short story shorter, things didn't work out. I'm not entirely sure why, but the Snuggie of their relationship started unravelling when my friend's ex-boyfriend told her that he saw Fabio at the movies with another girl. You are probably thinking "Never trust an ex!" That's exactly what I thought, too. However, my friend confronted Fabio, and it turned out that the ex told the truth. Fabio was at the movies with another girl. But that other girl was his best friend. They go way back, apparently. And I know you're probably thinking "Guys are never just 'best friends' with a girl." And maybe you're right. But I honestly do believe that that girl was just Fabio's best friend. Fabio was crazy about my friend. Absolutely head over heels, weak at the knees crazy about her. But all that's over. My friend ended it will Fabio (much to the dismay of the rest of us who thought that our friend really had a catch! A cute, foreign lover. :P haha) and now he's moved on (not with Pin Head, thank God). But he's being kind of douchey about it. His douchey ways might come up in another topic later on...

Fashion Show

Every year at my school, the Grade 11's have a Fashion Show. This year, I happen to be in Grade 11! So, we all got really amped and as soon as it was announced that auditions had started, everyone rushed off to see if they could walk the walk. I didn't audition, though. I mean, I didn't want to overshadow the others. ;) Haha, just kidding. It just isn't my thing, really. I supported my grade by watching, though! And the show was AMAZING! I was really impressed at the amount of hard work everyone put in to making the show the great success that it was. As great as it was, Fabio's douchey ways made an appearance on the Friday night show. My friend - the Fabio friend -  was in the Fashion Show, and she told us that Fabio was in the audience with his girlfriend. Oh, whatever. But during the routine when my friend had to stand facing that particular side of the audience, Fabio and his girlfriend rested their elbows on the elbow-rest while holding hands. So, their forearms were up straight (I don't know if you get my description? It would be easier if I could show you haha) as if he was saying to my friend, "Look here. She's mine. I don't need you, I can have whoever I want." So. Yeah. Just a tad douchey. Unless we are just overreacting. Which could be the case. I mean, we're girls, it's what we do. :P

Matric/Farewell Dance

Okay. I know I'm not in Matric yet. And I still have one more year before I do any farewell-ing. But, as a girl, I can't help but think about my Matric Dance dress. What colour? What style? Should I get it made, or should I take the risk of rocking up in the same dress as someone else by buying it at a shop? Not to forget the makeup. And the shoes. And the accessories. And maybe a purse. Maybe. But the real pressing matter here is, people have started asking other people to be their date to the dance! And I'm over here like, is anyone going to ask me? Not that I care or anything. I'd probably say no to half of the guys in our grade, anyway. I just... want someone to ask me. Not just ANY one. THE one. The Boy. The cute one, standing over there. Do you see him? I really hope he asks me. But I have a feeling he won't. Only time will tell...  

(And in more recent news...) Technology

I just made a GREAT DISCOVERY! When I click on things twice, they load quicker! True story. That is all.

This post is pretty long. I actually have more of a life than I thought I had! This is a great day. Haha. I'm sure I've missed something out. Perhaps I'll post tomorrow. This is all for now, folks.   

Love,

Friendly Llama :)



1 comment:

  1. "Unless we are just overreacting. Which could be the case. I mean, we're girls, it's what we do."

    That line is epic!!!

    That's why I'm so proud of you. But you should have joined the fashion show!!!

    I'm so proud of you. But I said that already!!!

    ReplyDelete